Tutorials Now Available in Portugese/Português!

Friday, January 16, 2015



Guess what? Fellow reborner and dear friend Diana Treadwell was kind enough to translate my tutorials. All of the tutorials are now available in Portugese. Isn't this wonderful? I have the best dolly friends. :) Thank you, Diana! If anyone would like a translated tutorial, contact me at brookenicole222 @ yahoo . com

P.S. This adorable Apricot Love-A-Lot Realborn Thomas is sold..and the Toffee Topia Julietta I am posting a progress picture of next is also sold to Alexa, a fellow reborner who placed a long layaway order with me in 2013. Alexa's order for Julietta was to be finished a long time ago. I am so late with my last 2014 orders. I am so sorry! I also have a sold Kyra Legler who wants to show off. :) Be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole