Saige Goes Bye Bye

Monday, January 26, 2015





Whew! My little precious finally shipped out today. The weather last week was just plain awful! I was snowed in for a day and then sleet and hail plagued the roadways. I am not enjoying winter at all. Spring can't get here soon enough, lol! I will post pictures of the entire box packing when Saige arrives to her new home. I don't want to ruin her new mom's surprise by posting pictures too soon. I had to post these pictures of Saige anchored to her interior box, though. ;) I'd packed her up a long time ago when she sold on layaway so I hadn't seen her in months. I forgot how much I love her face!






When my business shuts down this year, I will have so much time to make dolls for myself. I absolutely must reborn a Will by Natalie Scholl for my personal collection. I fell in love with the sculpt while creating Saige. I love the lips and the eyes. My Will Scholl will be a boy and I would like to paint him in the Cinnamon Charm Summer skin tone and name him Yadriel. Okay, I have rambled as usual. I will be back soon with pics of Realborn Thomas and Kyra Legler.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole