Infant Fashion: An Ivory Gown For Julietta

Monday, March 23, 2015



Julietta definitely gives off an elegant vibe. It has been a while since I have designed a fancy baby. I would say that Cassandra, Sarah Bella, Kimani, and Natalia all fit into this so-called 'fancy' category. Their face sculpts just need lace, smocking, truffles and ruffles. The Toffee Topia skin tone is very warm, so the color ivory was my first choice. I drove around from store to store today hunting for an elegant ivory gown, but I could only find white gowns. White works for the Apricot Love-A-Lots and Cacao Silks, but not the Toffee Topia babies. These three gowns were my top choices. I loved them all, but I could only choose one. You'll have to wait and see which one I chose for Julietta. I'll do her photo shoot this weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole