Infant Fashion Sunday: Petit Lem So Pretty

Sunday, March 22, 2015





Petit Lem has some of the sweetest things for newborns! The thing about Petit Lem is that their garments look 100% better in person than they do in pictures. The quality is amazing. My local boutique carries some of these styles, but I have to shop online for newborn sizes. I ordered most of the pictured pieces. I can't get over how adorable the Swan Poem pieces are! I can't use them because they start at 3 months and I need the newborn size. I have one of these outfits for Julietta's box packing. I am still looking for a nice, fancy gown for Julietta's photo shoot. I may need to take a trip to Baby Beau and Belle next. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole