My 27th birthday present to myself!

Monday, October 19, 2009



My birthday is in exactly 11 days. I spotted this beauty for sale and I couldn't pass up a good deal. I managed to purchase this refurbished Nikon D60 and 18-55mm lens for about $450 from B&H Photo Video. It is not what I really want right now. Like I discussed a couple of weeks ago, I would like to have a camera with video capabilities, but I am trying to be frugal for the upcoming holiday season.

I took a look through the images at Flickr taken with this camera/lens combination and I was particularly impressed! I figured I may as well try it out out for my new baby's shoot. I'll probably end up selling it immediately after the shoot and trying something else. Whatever I try next will definitely be a Nikon. I am head over heels for Nikon! Canon who? LOL

Xoxo,
BN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole