New Look and Some Good News!

Saturday, October 17, 2009



Yippee! I finally got the "shell" for my upcoming blogsite semi-completed. I am going to change some things around, but I hope you like it so far!

On a brighter note

Remember the Lotus kit I posted progress shots of? Well, he is complete! When I finished his hair, he looked more like a boy, so boy he will be! The remainder of his layette will arrive on the 21st and I can do his photos. He is a biracial baby...Blackanese (Black/Japanese) to be exact.

I can't wait for you all to meet him. I am in love!

Xoxo,
BN
Brooke Nicole Reborns Baby Babies AA A/A Ethnic The Most Colorful Name in Reborn Art

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole