Infant Fashion - Hug Me First

Wednesday, August 24, 2011




This gorgeous set is made by Hug Me First, a brand I have never heard of. Hmmm, pretty shocking I have never heard of them considering I am a literal slave to pima cotton and newborn sizes, lol. :) The style reminds me of Janie and Jack. Oh and in case you are wondering, pima cotton is a favorite of mine because it doesn't bunch or wrinkle during photo sessions. No messy pics for picky old me, lol! :)

This particular set is sold by Zulily--the only place I have been able to find the Hug Me First brand. I am curious about the newborn sizing. The size chart says the newborn size fits 8-10 pounds which is too big for what I need, but I am willing to give it a try. I will post an update about the sizing here when the set arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole