Safe and Back to Shopping

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hey ladies! I returned home Sunday evening and I am so glad the storm was not as bad as originally predicted. There were a few downed trees in my neighborhood and a partial power outage, but other than that, everything is peachy. My heart goes out to those who were affected by the tropical storm. I hope you all are able to recover quickly. ♥

BSD is down again but I wanted to thank everyone for coming out to the rescheduled painting class Sunday afternoon. Emme Jae and I had an awesome time chatting and painting with everyone! :) I hope we can do it again soon. There will be a Q&A chat session on BSD Thursday night for the ladies in group #4. Anyone is welcome to join though. Just click the chat link and start typing, lol. :)

Notice I changed my profile picture to the one Lexus took of me goofing around in Toni's bathroom after class, LOL! :)



Kit shopping is the name of my game today. Not much to do here at work, so I found this adorable kit by the ever so talented Bonnie Brown! Sophia is PERFECTION! She looks a lot like my daughter Emme Jae did at three months old. The chubby cheeks, chubby hands and equally chubby legs bring back major memories. :) I will not reborn Sophia as a portrait of Emme Jae though. I would like to see Sophia as a darker Blasian baby. *wink*



I signed up to be notified by Bountiful Baby when they restocked Shyann. I received notification on Saturday and immediately purchased. This adorable kit just sells out so quickly. I think this Shyann will look great in the Hug Me First outfit I have on the way. *wink*

Shopping is definitely not over for me today. Stay tuned for my Macy's finds, lol. Have a great week, ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole