Perfect Booties and Storm

Wednesday, August 24, 2011



These booties are perfection. If you don't believe me, just look at them. *wink* I purchased them from eBay a couple days ago, and they are BEAUTIFUL! They will match my new smocked diaper set wonderfully. I love the pink soles and the oval pattern on the booties. It is rare to find handmade, crocheted booties with a light pink sole. If you want I pair, I highly recommend eBay seller sew_sweetboutique.

Now for the serious stuff:

Hurricane Irene sounds serious so fellow East Coasters, please stay safe! Per my Daddy's orders, I am heading west tonight and I will return when the storm passes... hopefully Monday afternoon. The painting class has been postponed until further notice. Please visit BSD for details. I will be available to answer email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole