Ping Lau's New Anming Kit

Friday, December 23, 2011


Photos courtesy of Doll Dreams

I am on holiday break until next year, so I have more time to blog. You know what that means, don't ya? I get to bore readers with progress photos, infant fashion and new kits! :) Prepare for the ride. ^_^

First up, Ping Lau's new kits are a dream come true for me. Ping has always been one of my favorite sculptresses.

Q: Why is Ping one of your favorite sculptors?

A: Because she can sculpt the heck out of a baby.

'Nuff said. ;)

When Zakari leaves, the sensible artist side of me knows I should finish a kit I have already started, but I am feeling a naughty streak. *insert super sneaky laughs here*

I have to start Anming. I just have to. I know I shouldn't because I literally have like 13 other kits in progress, but Anming is just the sweetest thing I have ever seen, omigosh! I am dying to add some definition to her face using my new Cocoa Gradient technique for eyes. I noticed Anming has a nice t-zone to work with. Thumbs up, Ping! :) You rock.

Anming (I think I will keep that name) of course will be Blasian. I feel another Q and A coming on:

Q: Why do you talk about and make so many Blasian babies?

A: Because my family is Blasian: Filipino, Cambodian, and "Black" (a mixture of Native American (Cherokee), Southwest African (Angolan), and European (English)).

'Nuff said, again, lol! :)

I would love to see some darker versions of Anming before I finish mine up. I know she will take a long time since I am such a slow poke reborner. C'mon ladies, I need some eye candy for my desktop.

Wardrobe choices for Anming coming right up. I told ya at the beginning of this post I would bore ya. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole