Zakari's Almost Finished

Wednesday, December 21, 2011



It has been a long journey with this little guy. I almost put him into the "did not work out" bag. Can you believe that? LOL He was driving me crazy during his first phase of painting! We also had a minor set back in October. I erased an entire layer of paint and had to paint it over again. On top of that, my oven stopped working out of the clear blue, argggghh! Mom has been waiting since June for this little prince. I hope his beauty makes up for the wait. He is totally adorable. I love the Michelle sculpt. ♥



I still have a lot of work to do and I am sure I can finish up by Saturday. I have a blue outfit for Zakari, but picky me now wants something yellow, hehe. I love baby boys dressed in soft yellow.



Excuse the photos. The batteries in Lexus' camera were dying and it is a cloudy day. :( Double threat, lol. Anyway, more of Zakari coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole