Baby Gap Fashion & Lash Talk

Monday, December 26, 2011



This outfit pretty much has my name written all over it. Polka dots, kimono-style wrap top, footed pants, a bear applique, and a pink button? It had to have been made especially for me. The little Baby Gap fashion fairies can read my mind, lol! :) I ordered it in two sizes.

Zakari's lashes turned out great! I made a collage with the reference photos I used for the eyelashes. I dug up a few of my daughter Emme Jae's newborn photos. I saw how wispy and crooked her eyelashes were as a newborn, and it really surprised me-- seeing as how they are super straight now. She is 5 years-old. Anyway, here is the comparison collage of reborn Zakari and Emme:



Emme's lashes at 8 months-old:



Emme's lashes at 5 years-old:



They grow in quickly. ;) Anywhoo, time to give Zakari's eyes some baby tears. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole