Booked Through 2015 & Other Updates

Wednesday, July 10, 2013














Hi everyone! The eight slots I offered for 2015 filled quickly. Thank you all for your continued support! I look forward to working with each and every one of you! I would like 2015 to be my last year reborning, so I hope everyone who wanted a slot was able to get one. If not, I can squeeze in two one more for a tan newborn. Send a message and we can work something out. :)

The blog makeover did not go as planned, lol! I am having trouble with the new graphics and layout. I will try again later this month before throwing in the towel, so if the blog goes down for a couple of days, don't panic, it is just me exercising my pitiful blog designing skills, hehe.  I hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far.
 

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole