A Break From A Break : Nikon D90

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I am taking a break from my break because....



My Nikon D90 body arrived today! I have wanted to try this particular camera for a while. It has video capabilities, so I am really excited about that. I am trying to decide which lens I want to try. The Nikkor 85mm f/1.8D looks like fun, but I am afraid it will be too long for the D90. I also want to try a good macro lens and the Cactus triggers. I have some research to do! I have missed photography. I have not been able to do much lately because I have been so busy, but that is going to change this summer. :-)

I will post more about the D90 when my lenses and triggers arrive. I am so excited!

I know some of you ladies from Toni's forum want to know about my Strobist lighting setup and no worries, I am not ignoring you, I am still writing the blog post explaining how I use it. It may not be the right way, but it works for me most of the time, hehe. I need to get a lens for my new camera so that I can take pictures of my actual setup. Pictures will make the post more meaningful, lol.

Okay, back to rooting now, promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole