Precious Baby Violet Madison

Sunday, April 11, 2010



Another pair of my favorite celebrities, Christina Milian and her husband Terius Nash recently welcomed a beautiful baby girl! What a doll! I just love her little lips and big, pretty eyes. I also adore her name Violet Madison. Christina is a fellow Marylander, yay! She was raised in Clinton, Maryland, very close to where my mother was raised.

My mind is working overtime to think of a kit that would work well for a portrait reborn of Violet Madison. I am thinking hard, but I don't think Violet's portrait kit has been sculpted yet....bummer. I dabbled in sculpting in 2008, but my hands are better suited for reborning, otherwise I'd sculpt Violet myself. C'mon sculptors, help me out here! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole