Yipppeeee! All Done!

Thursday, April 29, 2010


Tee & Bloomers Set by Juicy Couture - $68.00


Off topic: Isn’t this ensemble by Juicy Couture super cute? It will not be coming to live here because my baby clothes collection is on hold for a while. Window shopping only. :-)

My regular doctor told me to stop taking the antibiotics. I took her advice and I have been feeling much better! I was able to get my portrait baby's rooting done which is good news because he has to be home in time for Mother’s Day.

The family and I are thrilled with both babies so far! The lighter AA skin tones are so SWEET! As many of you know, I have been trying to master lighter skin tones for a long time, so I am over the moon that I finally have it.

The creamy yellow undertones were the most challenging part for me. I finally figured out what to do.

Yesterday, my sister came over to visit and I told her about my little achievement. She rolled her eyes and teasingly said: “I can’t believe you didn’t know not to use that orange color…!” My reply to her:

"I am an artist, not a psychic, lol!"

My sister has always been a smarty pants which I why I take great pleasure in teasing her about her "singing career", lol! :-) But in all seriousness, there is no magic formula for practice. Trial and error is the only way.

Good luck to all of the other artists out there trying to achieve certain goals with your reborning. With determination and hard work, it will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole