More Infant Fashion Sunday: Le Top

Sunday, August 17, 2014


Oh my my my my! Or, shall I say, oooh lah lah? :) I love these designs by Le Top. I will probably end up purchasing these items when the local boutiques stock them this fall. I have been waiting for Le Top to release another collection that features a fuzzy hooded jacket over a footed romper. That is one of my favorite styles for newborns. It looks so snuggly and stylish. The coordinating cap adds the final touch. Good job, Le Top!

And this little number is also adorable. If I can't find some sort of hat, blanket or headband to match, I will pass on the outfit. I combed Le Top's website to find matching pieces and I could not find anything. I crave complete outfits. I must have coordinating items. OCD maybe? Probably. But, c'mon Le Top, give me a striped bow, a security blankie or somethin'! :) Very sweet jumper, though.

 

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole