Sasha Monroe In Progress- New CREDIT TERMS!

Monday, August 18, 2014
http://www.ebay.com/itm/301283171014?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Hiya ladies! Please meet Sasha Monroe. She is based on the Kylie sculpt by Romie Strydom. She started out as Apricot Love-A-Lot but I found a Naartjie outfit I wanted to buy for her and I thought the Cacao Silk skin tone would really flatter the outfit. Luckily I wasn't too far along with the Apricot coloring, otherwise it would have been difficult to switch to Cacao Silk. While the base coloring is the same with the two skin tones, they have totally different undertones, or "cloudwork" as I like to call it. But anywhoo, I got it all straightened out and boy is Sasha ever fabulous!

I opted for a clear brown skin tone, since Sasha is an older baby. She wears 0-3 months clothing, she is 22" long and she will weigh 6.5 pounds. She has full legs, 3/4 arms and a tummy/chest plate. She has onyx brown glass eyes and I am planning to give her super thick raven curls just like Kimani and Sarah Bella.

I am asking $2,950 shipped for Sasha. I will take a $1,800 down payment and ship Sasha immediately. Her mommy can pay the balance within 6 months. Once the balance is paid, I will send Sasha's Baby Shower In-A-Box. :)
 

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole