*SOLD OUT* Partially Painted Kits $425 USD Layaway Available

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

I went through my partially painted kit stash and I have figured out which ones I can let go. All of these have had steps #1 and #2 of my tutorial completed. They are fully shaded and ready for detailing. All of the kits listed are Apricot Love-A-Lot unless otherwise specified.

Update: I'm sold out of partially painted kits at this time. If I decide to let the others go, I will post them here.

17" Charly by Olga Auer- $425 *SOLD*
22" Sweet Carolina by Marita Winters- $425 *SOLD*
20" Realborn Presley Awake- $425 *SOLD*
23" Ariella by Reva Schick- $425 *SOLD*
19" Shyann w/ Sofie Pratt limbs (no tummy plate)- $425 *KEEPER*
19" Shyann #2 w/ Avery Pratt limbs and partial tummy plate- $425 *SOLD*
 

Email brookenicole222 @ yahoo . com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole