Prototype Clover Fairy In Progress

Thursday, May 14, 2015

This little dollie has me wrapped around her little fairy preemie fingers, lol! :) I love how her coloring turned out. As most of you know, I have been experimenting with new colors and techniques. This baby has the Toffee Topia skin tone with the Cinnamon Charm Winter shadow colors. I was feeling cheeky and wanted to see what would happen if I substituted colors. I can appreciate the more dramatic shadowing the substitution produced. I used the Wintergrace Effect to cool her Flesh Stacking colors.

I need about four more days with her before she can go to eBay. Her auction will run for seven days. I can't wait to show off her handmade fairy dress. This genius sculpt has full arms, so she can wear just about anything!

2 comments:

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole