*SOLD* Updated Angelina Strydom

Friday, May 8, 2015


Mmmkay, so Angelina is all set for eyebrows now and ready to find a new mom! I told ya she needed more layers. See how much nicer she looks? :)

For those of you who have my tutorials, what I just demonstrated with Angelina is the adjustments section-- the final section of the Depth & Details Tutorial. After Flesh Stacking, take progress pictures, study them, and if you feel your baby lacks depth, make those adjustments! :) Angelina needed seven extra layers of paint. I don't why she needed so many, maybe because of her open mouth and deep set eyes? I dunno, but anywhoo, don't skimp, make those adjustments, ladies! :) I know it can be a pain when a doll needs adjustments...^-^

Eyebrow painting for Angelina is an extra $75. These are not her permanent eyes. They are just an old pair of eyes I use while painting, but I think Angelina looks so exotic and cute with blue eyes!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole