Gund Baby!

Saturday, March 20, 2010



I cut back on my stuffed animal habit long ago, but these toys by Gund are irresistable! I wanted to order all of the animals in this picture, but I only checked out with the pink horse, Pinkaboo and this tiny musical lamb:



I had a similar musical lamb for many years until my daughter (then two years-old) decided the lamb "wanted to go swimming" and dunked him into the dogs' water bowl, lol! Needless to say, the lamb did not feel like singing anymore. :-) I am so glad I was able to find another.

I hope I can get all of these animals someday. They are pretty pricey, but well worth it I am sure. Pinkaboo will make a nice prop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole