Shopping Spree Baby Phat Style!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010



My daughter is due for a spring wardrobe and Baby Phat was the first website of choice. I did not find anything for my daughter, so why did I venture off to the baby department, lol?

I know I did not need any of these things, but I couldn’t help myself. I was determined to spend $75 just to get the Baby Phat logo necklace (I love that cat!). After I checked out, I realized I could have simply found a logo necklace on eBay for a fraction of what I spent last night. Darn those advertisements, lol! They really do work...well, maybe on impulse buyers like myself. :-)

I am looking forward to getting this fun package. I am planning to use the bottles as props. I have not made a faux milk bottle in years.




From left to right: Printed Coral Fleece Blanket - $25.60 SALE, 2 Pacifier and Clip Set- $16.00 SALE, 4 PC Bottle Set- $22.80 SALE, Printed Sleep n Play w/ Hood & Bib Set - $18.00, 2 PC Sculpted Velour Tunic & Legging Set - $24.98 SALE


Update:
It looks like I won't get the necklace after all. :-( The offer is only valid with purchases from the Girls department, lol. Serves me right for skimming and clicking like a crazy person. Oh well, I still love everything I ordered!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole