New Kit: Beau by Jannie de Lange

Wednesday, March 24, 2010



Baby Beau = perfectly adorable! Another must have kit from the talented Jannie de Lange and Real Effect. I have said it before and I will say it again: Jannie has been one of my favorite sculptors since 2002. Not only are her babies’ faces highly detailed and super realistic, but their limbs are as well. That earns a sculptor a lot of points in my book. :-) Please don't get me wrong, I have tons of respect for every sculptor out there, but the kits that catch my eye most have both realistic faces and limbs.

I can’t wait to get this kit! I love his chubby face! I have so many kits here that are begging for ethnic makeovers, but I love this one so much, I may bump him to the top of the list. *wink*



Updates on Shyann coming soon. I finished her base layers and her creases. Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole