Painting Service: Officially Discontinued

Monday, March 01, 2010

I made a post last summer about the painting service waiting list being deleted.

I did not hear back from many of the ladies, so I discontinued the painting service December 14, 2009. When I mentioned here on the blog that I was painting a kit for a customer, hurt feelings began to surface. Since I am unable to be helpful to everyone, the best thing is for me to just not paint kits for anyone. I wish I could help everyone, but my busy schedule only permits me to work on a few dolly projects per year.

Thank you all so much for the emails and PM’s. Special thanks to L & D for their experienced advice regarding this situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole