J'adore Luna Luna

Tuesday, March 30, 2010


Luna Luna Copenhagen Tutu Bloomers & Tee - $88.00

My baby clothing collection will never be bland as long as Luna Luna Copenhagen is around! Heidi never ceases to amaze me with her flawless designs! I have not ordered this delicious ensemble yet, but only because I am trying to decide what size to order, hehe! Every doll I own that fits size 3-6M is already dressed for spring/summer, and I no longer have any larger female reborns in progress.

FYI, if anyone has a Neiman Marcus outlet in their area, the Luna Luna Copenhagen lounge sets from last year are on clearance! I was able to snag two for my goddaughter for only $10 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole