Oops!

Saturday, March 13, 2010



I have received speculative emails from readers guessing at which celebrity family I am working with. I am sorry, but I was asked not to say. I was also asked not to give details about the family on the blog.

I am an enthusiastic blogger. I love to write (and talk) about the dolly portion of my life. On March 6, I got a tad carried away and posted too much information about the celebrity family here and for that, I do apologize.

I have decided it is best not to write anything else about the portrait orders. Not only is it unfair to the family’s privacy if I get carried away again, but it is also unfair to my blog readers. I do not want it to seem like I am teasing anyone with the tidbits I provide because I certainly am not. I am just sharing news relevant to my work while simultaneously trying to respect the family’s request for anonymity.

That having been said, the post from March 6 has been removed. I am not angry with anyone for guessing, so please don’t think I am. This is all very new for me and I am learning as I go along. I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole