Anne Geddes Mini Haul

Tuesday, December 28, 2010



I am always on the lookout for newborn sized clothing. Most of the cute outfits start at size 0-3 months which is way too big for the dolls in my collection. I only have one boy that can fit 0-3 months. A friend told me Anne Geddes recently added the newborn size to her clothing line, so of course I had to be nosey and visit Miss Anne. :-) I ended up checking out with two coveralls and coordinating blankets.



I should be thrilled, so why am I not? Because when I went back to the website today I noticed everything listed for 50% off! OMG! I paid regular price on Sunday. I feel really stupid for not waiting longer, lol, but how could I have known? Oh well, I can look on the bright side: at least two of my babies will look cute in their new coveralls. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole