Just Checking In!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010



Hi everyone! I hope you all are having an amazing holiday! Mine is proving to be busy...but busy is good this time of year! :-) My Olympus arrived today...well, not the Olympus PEN camera I talked about before. I could not get the PEN (long story), so I settled for a refurbished Olympus E-520 DSLR instead. I got a good deal on the E-520, but I am still aching to try a PEN. I ordered a new flash and umbrellas and they should arrive soon. At that point, I will post more WIP pics of Luke who found a new home last week! I completely repainted his lips and removed his brows. I like him much better now. Stay tuned for pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole