December Private Order Slot Pending

Monday, December 13, 2010


Photo courtesy of The Bonnie Brown Collection

My December private order slot is pending (for the little cutie Buggy Brown, yay!!). If it is definitely filled, Luke will be sent to Staci so she can finish him up. I know some of you wanted to know what I was going to do with him, but if I do get an order, I am going to send him to Staci who will most likely list him on eBay? I dunno, we'll see. I will post an update soon.

Oh, and thanks to everyone on the BSD forum for the compliments on Karsyn. I painted her about a year ago, so her paint job is slightly outdated. I will paint another Arianna using my current techniques someday, but I am giving Karsyn to my aunt as a Christmas pressie... she will not be offered for sale. I will post a finished pic of her here though when my Olympus arrives! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole