December Private Order Slot Filled

Thursday, December 16, 2010



Hola, amigos! My December private order slot has been filled-- as if you couldn't tell by the title, lol! Sorry for the redundancy. I do have an available slot for February 1, 2011, so please contact me if you are interested. Prices are subject to increase for 2011. The new pricing schedule will be posted January 2, 2011.

In the past, I have not worked on kits sent by collectors, however, due to the recent influx of popular, hard-to-find limited edition kits (like Jayden, Buggy, Poppy, etc.), I will accept private orders for these kits in 2011. I will only give a $100 credit towards the adoption fees regardless of the kit. The 2011 pricing schedule will everything explain further, but if you have any questions in the meantime, please feel free to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole