Gymboree Surprises!

Thursday, December 2, 2010


Peek A Boo Pretty by Gymboree - $7.00 - $29.75

Every now and again Gymboree will surprise me with something cute. :-) My heart belongs to Baby Gap for the most part. I caved and ordered several of these items. Some were not in stock, so I have to hunt them down on eBay, which should not be too difficult (I hope).


Daddy's Little Buddy by Gymboree - $8.75 - $29.75


Penguin Sweater Hat by Gymboree - $14.75

This set is so cute! I have a soft spot for penguins. I want to make a reborn boy for myself and this outfit, but I can't seem to think of any new larger kits at the moment. Total brain freeze! I am normally a walking reborn kit library, lol! It must be time for bed. :-) Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole