Back Home!

Monday, January 25, 2010



Thank you all for the emails regarding the contest prizes. I am glad you like them! Vegan chocolate candy is so good, but not calorie-free, so try your best to share, lol. Some asked about the candy boxes and cellophane. Everything came from Nashville Wraps. That place is awesome! The next contest is scheduled for February 15, so get your cameras ready! I will not be judging this time around, but I will be in charge of prizes again. I have to think of something good!

I removed my picture from this blog because I no longer look like that, hehe. I was feeling spontaneous the week before last, and I chopped off my long relaxed hair. I thought I would cry about it, but I did not, lol. My hair is back to its natural, kinky curly state and is now about 4 inches long. I have not seen my natural texture since I was about 7 years old so I am just lovin' the ringlets! I will take an updated picture soon.

Speaking of hair:

I was able to stop by the beauty supply store on my way to the airport last week. I finally got my hands on the afro kinky hair I need for my Trinity kit. The type I use is not sold online, unfortunately. I cannot wait to see Trinity finished! I absolutely cannot paint or root without music, so I have my YouTube playlist all ready. My favorite songs this week are "Hoodie" by Omarion, “Body Language” by Jesse McCartney and "Party In The U.S.A." by Miley Cyrus. No apologies for who I am or what I like, lol! ♥

The blog will more than likely be slow this week. I will be spending my spare time rooting and besides-- I have not seen any baby clothes I like, I am hesitant to show my works in progress, and most of the dolly folk will be away at IDEX. I am not going to IDEX, but I can't wait to see all of the photos from the event. Anyway, I still have a brand new Estelle kit up for trade! Pretty please consider trading me for a kit listed below!

Also, I am having trouble with my web hosting today. You may notice some red x's throughout the day.

Xoxo,
BN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole