Tommee Tippee Pacifiers

Tuesday, January 05, 2010


Tommee Tippee 2-Pack Closer to Nature Clear Shield Pacifier - $5.99

Let's face it, not all pacifiers are created equally. If you have collected dolls for as long as I have, you know there is nothing worse than complimenting that perfect, designer outfit with a dull, unattractive binky. I remember when the ‘Luv N Care’ pacis with decorated handles were all the rage back in 2001. I finally jumped on the bandwagon after reading the "oohs and ahhs", and couldn’t believe how nicely the pacifiers photographed! It was at that point I realized that pacifier aesthetics ARE important.


Tommee Tippee 2-Pack Closer to Nature Soft Shield Pacifier - $5.99

Avent’s crystal clear pacifiers have been my reigning favorites since 2007, but they have some competition now that Tommee Tippee pacifiers are available in the United States! Babiesrus.com has these lovely binkies available for pre-order.

Pre-order now and thank me later, lol.

Xoxo,
BN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole