Sculpted Tear Ducts

Friday, January 15, 2010

I saw a reborn on eBay with sculpted tear ducts today, and I have got to try my hand at the technique! Actually, I saw several reborns with sculpted tear ducts last year, and I wanted to try creating my own tear ducts when I reborned the Lotus kit. I changed my mind at the last minute because he was a private order, and I wasn't sure about his new mommy's feelings. Now that I am working on the indie project (Trinity), I have got to try this!



I wasted my last bar of Prosculpt attempting a mini OOAK, lol, so I have to order more. I found these sample bars on eBay for a good price! I think I will use the baby flesh color since I will be painting the tear ducts pink.

If anyone else tries or has tried this technique, let me know how it worked out for you! Gotta love the ever-changing art of reborning. :)

Xoxo,
BN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole