Trade Estelle - *SOLD*

Sunday, January 17, 2010



I have been going back and forth with Estelle, but I definitely want to trade her...so someone please trade me. :)

My Estelle kit is *BRAND NEW* and untouched. She is made of Real Effect's new, neutral vinyl. Here is a list of kits I would trade for:

Vienna by Andrea Arcello
Kellie Ann by Romie Strydom
Andie by Dawn Donofrio
Bella by Maribel Villanova
Bonnie by Maribel Villanova
Michelle by Evelina Wosnjuk
Vivien by Evelina Wosnjuk
Noe by Evelina Wosnjuk
Nina by Gudrun Legler
Rebecca by Reva Schick
Lulu by Adrie Stoete
Rose by Adrie Stoete
Noelle by Adrie Stoete
Ava Raine by Laura Tuzio-Ross
Megan by Heike Kolpin
Ella Rose by Vikki Ebbeling
Barbara by Adrie Stoete
Luna by Jannie de Lange
Valentina by Gudrun Legler
Kylin by Laura Tuzio-Ross

Xoxo,
BN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole