Seamstress Wanted- *FOUND*

Tuesday, January 05, 2010


Me in 1983

Hi ladies! I am looking for a seamstress who can make a dress similar the dress I am wearing in the photos. I would like a size 12 months because I am planning to use it for a 26” doll.

I am not looking for a miracle. I would just like the red gingham dress with puff sleeves and peter pan collar with any red and white piping. I would like the white overlay with the red buttons. Any lace trim and red embroidery design is okay. If you can help me or if you know someone who can, I would be forever grateful. Please email me.

Update:

YAY! The talented Vera of www.VeraDollCouture.com has kindly agreed to help me with the red gingham dress for my OOAK. Thanks so much, Vera! I am so excited! :)

Xoxo,
BN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole