Glenna Jean's Isabella Bedding

Friday, January 08, 2010


Isabella tassle pillow by Glenna Jean - $48.00

There is a white crib in the corner of our bedroom filled with dolls. It is currently decorated with my daughter's Glenna Jean crib bedding that she never used. Actually, she refused to sleep in her crib at all. She was with us for 18 longgggg months, lol.


Isabella comforter by Glenna Jean - $124.97

Anyway, after staring at the same bedding for years, I need a change. I have my eye on another Glenna Jean design, Isabella. Isn't this purdy? I ordered the comforter and square pillow this afternoon using a store credit I had from last year. I am hunting for a bargain (maybe used) on the bumper pads, mobile and wall hangings. I can't seem to find those precious heart shaped pillows anywhere, unfortunately. I gotta have them!

This set is going to look so cool in my nursery themed photo shoot I mentioned last month. Can't wait!

Xoxo,
BN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole