J'adore Baby Phat!

Friday, January 15, 2010


2 Pacifiers and Clip by Baby Phat - $14.99

Kimora never ceases to amaze me with her urban designs, and these items are no exception! First off, I am thrilled that she is now offering pacifiers! You know I have to have them, hehe.

And, this hat is pure perfection! I have been searching for a colorful hat like this with earflaps and a pom pom without much luck. I even tried Etsy and I still couldn't find one I liked.


Infant Hat & Mitten Set by Baby Phat - $24.00

These accessories are going to go perfectly with the jumper set I have here...


2 pc Tee & Jumper Set by Baby Phat - $26.99 SALE


2 pc Tee & Jumper Set by Baby Phat - $26.99 SALE

...Now, all I have to do is find a pair of cruelty-free shoes that don't contain leather, suede or fur. I want to stick with the Baby Phat theme, so I may have to go with socks. Kimora makes the best socks, so that shouldn't be a problem at all.

Xoxo,
BN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole