Reva's New Kits!

Saturday, January 30, 2010



Omigosh! Reva strikes again…in a good way, of course! She has created two new kits for Doll Dreams. Angelica is a child doll kit measuring in at 39 inches tall, and Noah is a 20 inch baby doll kit. These kiddos are beyond perfect!



I actually received an email from one of my reborn mommies requesting an ethnic Angelica this morning. I was like, “who is Angelica, lol?” When the mommy sent me a link, I was in heaven. Angelica is the same size as my three year-old daughter, so the wardrobe thing is taken care of. My daughter is very much into fashion, so I am sure she will help me out, lol! Angelica’s vinyl torso, neck and shoulders will make sundress shopping a breeze!

I already have ideas swirling around in my head about human hair lace front wigs, and various textures of human hair for rooting. Angelica may look really cute with painted nails (like nail polish)…just something different from the babies. Change is always nice!

Anyway, I believe the Angelica kit will be available mid-February and will sell for $166.00. I know Angelica will not fit into my convection oven, so I will have to figure something out.



Noah on the other hand will fit perfectly in my convection oven. I love that face! My list of “want to do” kits is so long, and with amazing sculptresses like Reva around, I do not anticipate my list getting any shorter, lol.

Xoxo,
BN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole