Portrait Kits Chosen!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

I was contacted by a celebrity mommy last month who wants portrait reborn babies of herself and her two children. Well, the last time I posted, the mommy and I were still trying to decide which kits would work best. I heard from mom today. She and dad chose the Vivien kit for mom, Michelle for their oldest and Noe for their youngest. They wanted me to choose the kits, but I made them do it, lol! ♥



Great choices, Mom and Dad! These are three of my favorite kits. Evelina is one amazing talent! I am especially excited to work on Vivien again. I last reborned a Vivien kit in 2007, and I would love to use some updated techniques on her. Thank goodness for open editions! I can't wait to get started on the babies.

Xoxo,
BN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole