Infant Fashion Tuesday

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Window shopping. That's all I can do for about two more weeks, lol.

I have my eye on a couple of goodies from nordstrom.com because a good reborner friend of mine and I are planning a reborn gift exchange. I have a new baby coming next month! This is my first reborn in ages, and I am too excited! She is Noelle by Adrie Stoete, and I hear she wears 0-3 months. I'd better be prepared because I don't have anything for her to wear. Yeah right, hehe! :)


Juicy Couture Printed Coveralls & Bib Set (Infant) - $68.00

And this is too cute. I must have it!


Barefoot Dreams® Pocket Buddies & Blanket - $28.00

Baby Gap also has some tempting little outfits. I will posting about those later today.

Xoxo,
BN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole