Infant Fashion & Macy's Picks

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Years Eve, everyone! I will be staying in this year. Actually, I have stayed in every year since my daughter was born…so this makes year number four, lol.

Anyway, I have a $50 Macy's gift card to spend and I have been all over macys.com this morning looking for baby clothes to add to my collection. Here is what I have picked out so far:


Orchid Pink Bear Velour Coverall by First Impressions - $7.99 SALE
*Picked in 0-3M!




Light Blue Bold Velour Hooded Coverall by Guess Baby - $15.99 SALE
*Passed. I don't have many male dolls in my collection, and I don't have any male reborns planned for this season. Cute though!



Shirt and Tutu Set by Greendog - $19.99 SALE
*Picked the pink bear set on the right in 3-6M!



Baby Girl Footie by Little Me - $9.98
*Passed, but I will order it one day when I have the extra funds.


Baby Girls Footie with Flower Toggles by First Impressions - $11.99 SALE
*Passed... It is pretty, but I just don't need it right now.



Stucco (ivory) Micro Fur Jacket with Lamb Ears by First Impressions - $11.99 SALE
*Picked the ivory in 0-3M!

Pink Hooded Sherpa Jacket by Carter's - $15.99 SALE
*Passed because I really want the footed pram version of this.

Well, $50 doesn't go but so far, especially with shipping charges. One of those free shipping coupons would really come in handy right now, lol! I need to make a final selection and checkout soon. I wish everything weren't so cute. :)

Xoxo,
BN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole