Oooh! Infant Fashion Monday

Monday, December 14, 2009


Stretch Corduroy Jumper Set by Ralph Lauren - $44.99 SALE

This set is by Ralph Lauren and I am in love! Mr. Lauren sure does use a lot of real fur for his designs, but this one is cruelty-free. I did not find any matching, cruelty-free shoes to go with the jumper set, so I picked out some socks instead:


Scallop Cuffed 3-Pack by Ralph Lauren - $12.00

I only needed one pair, but they come in a set. 12 bucks is a good deal for three pair...



Take-Me-Home Floral Gift Set by Ralph Lauren - $49.99 SALE

...And this is just something I couldn't leave behind! It looks funny in this picture, but I think it will look good on Jazzy. If not, there is always eBay, right? lol

Xoxo,
BN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole