My New Barbara Kit

Sunday, December 06, 2009


I traded my Kaelyn kit by Tamie Yarie for Barbara by Adrie Stoete today. I saw a reborned Barbara on eBay and fell in love! Apparently, this kit has been released for a while, but I'd never heard of it. Adrie has so many cute kits, it is hard to keep up with them all.

I love Barbara's fussy expression! It is so unique. And, I hear she is a big baby which means that she can wear my new Bunnies By The Bay dress. Unless of course she turns out to be a boy...

I tried to do some holiday shopping yesterday and I did not have fun. I get so worked up buying gifts for friends and family. I am always so worried they won't like the gifts. I guess I will do Amazon gift cards again this year. lol My daughter's gifts will be easy because I love shopping for toys! I will try not to pick up any dolls for myself, but some of those Cabbage Patch Kids are irresistible. Yup, I am a dollaholic for life and proud of it! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole