Juicy Couture Baby

Sunday, December 20, 2009

I have always admired Juicy Couture's baby line which starts at size 3-6 months. I do not have many dolls that can fit 3-6 months, so I never purchased any of Juicy Couture's deliciously irresistible designs.

Lucky for me, my Trinity kit (renamed Shani) fits size 3-6 months. In addition, she has the perfect look for Juicy Couture's style of clothing. Shani will be modeled after the African-American baby girls I so often see when I venture into the city. The babies whose moms have a keen eye for stylish designer baby clothing, flawless hairstyles complete with adorned pigtails, and sparkling baby bling. Think three year-old model/actress Taylor Dior. I LOVE her style!

Anyway, these are some of the things I have in mind for Shani. I can’t order right away though. The holiday season has overworked my credit cards. hehe


Juicy Couture Baby Two Piece Velour Short Set - $44.00 SALE


Juicy Couture Baby Ruffled Slip On Sneakers - $58.00


Juicy Couture Baby Suede Boots - $58.00 (UGH! These are not cruelty free, I did not notice when I posted them. Oh well, I like the sneakers more anyway...)

Xoxo,
BN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole