About Me

Friday, December 04, 2009

I have been a part of the life-like doll community since I was a teenager. My business dealings have always been squeaky clean. During my time, I have come into contact with hundreds of very nice collectors and artists. Every now and again, a weirdo comes along.

Listen up:

1. I do not have to talk to anyone who makes me uncomfortable.
2. I do not have to be friends with everyone.
3. I do not have to sell dolls to anyone I do not want to sell to.
4. No one can tell me what makes me feel uncomfortable.

My safety and comfort level come first. I do not have to sell to anyone I believe is hiding behind a smokescreen (i.e. pretending to want a doll and all the while hoping for a shot at my personal life).

Xoxo,
BN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole